This state, in its structures and functions, is nothing but the constitutionalization the following:
1) the absence of checks and balances
2) the absence of power separation
3) the presence of an imperial presidency
4) the perpetual violation of human rights
5) the state of lawlessness
6) the gagged press
7) election fraud,
8) proscription of associations and trade unions
9) fraud and corruption culture
12) State terrorism, etc.
Faced with the egregious 1950-1960 compulsion from local nationalist communities, it became incontrovertible for France to grant independence to local peoples. To facilitate their return the colonial masters planted favourable interlocutors and boutiquiers to facilitate their re-entry the French now invented Paristrioka or neocolonialism.
Cliquer sur le Lien
Digital Delivery System